The firm has a leading position in providing assurance services to the both private and public sector organizations. This remains our core business. Our focus however is to define these services by applying the advisory concept. Our additional service is augmented by professionals operating in multi-disciplinary groups providing expertise in each segment and industry.
We provide frequent client contact, robust and independent opinions, pro-active advice and fast reactions to changes in business. We also avail an in-depth understanding of each client and the industry sector in which the client operates. We also offer a broad range of professional services related to our specialization in auditing and accounting matters. The firmís service portfolio includes but is not limited to the following:
- Audit and due diligence review related to the acquisition, sale, valuation, receivership and liquidation of companies, businesses and other organizations;
- Review and implementation of administrative, accounting systems and internal control procedures;
- Performance of special investigations relating to fraud, analysis of incorrect and incomplete accounting information, physical inventories of fixed assets and stocks, collectability of debtors etc;
- Computerized accounting services;
- Information Systems Audit; and
- Seminars and training courses on financial and accounting matters for management/employees.