The Human Resources and Personnel Division among others provide the following services:
- Personnel recruitment and selection;
- Wage, salary and management compensation and incentive plans.
- Job description, job evaluation and merit rating plans. Organization and personnel planning systems and techniques.
- Training, planning, design and development.
- Maintenance of a wide range of personnel databank.
- Organization and running of training courses for clients' staff.
Some of the training courses currently being offered include:
- Computer applications packages
- Accounting software
- Computerized secretary
- Strategic management
- Management for supervisors and middle management
- Management for executives
- The art of delegation
- Accounting for non accountants
- Understanding financial statements
- Management controls for nonprofit making organisations